- FULL RIDGE TOP parcel with a FULL 360º VIEW!
- BORDERS U.S.F.S (NATIONAL FORESTRY SERVICE) - for 768'(+/-)
- USEABLE LAND - Plenty of gentle, useable land for barn, shop,
garden, guest house or a great pasture if you want horses to ride the
local trails and USFS land.
- DRIVEWAY is quite long but very gentle with plenty of room
to turn around at the top.
- WESTERN PROPERTY LINE - Drive out North Sugar Creek Dr. into
the neighborhood. The western property line separating Lot 1 & 2
is beside the first paved driveway on right (173 N. Sugar Creek Dr.)
and follows the driveway up the hill over the top.
- SURVEY MARKINGS ON RIDGELINE - This parcel (1 & 1A) includes
the entire ridge top however, you may see some survey pins and flags
along the ridgeline. Ignore these totally as these were done before
the addition of Lot #1A. (The "A" stands for "annex")
- FURTHER SUBDIVISION - To preserve the rural nature of North
Sugar Creek as well as the ridgelines, this parcel can not be further
subdivided even though the covenants allow for sub-divisions down to
2.5 acres. You can however build a large home with guest house, barn,